So, as a blogger, we would be able to use Twitter to our advantage that is to automatically update Twitter with our new blog posts. This would enable our Twitter followers get the most recent updates from our blog and in turn increase the number of visitors to our blog.
How to Automatically Update Blog Posts to Twitter1. First of all, you will need a Twitter account. If you do not have one, then you can go over to Twitter to create one for free.
2. Once you have created your Twitter account, now you will have to sign up for TwitterFeed.com. You will see the page as shown below when you reach TwitterFeed.com sign up page.
Fill in your email and password. Then, fill in the captcha correctly and click on "Create Account". After you have done creating your account, you will reach the page as shown below.
3. Fill in "Feed Name". Feed Name can be any name that you like, it is for your own use to differentiate between different feeds in TwitterFeed later. Then, fill in your "Blog URL or RSS Feed URL".
Basically, a Blogger's Blog RSS Feed URL will look like:
After filling in you Blog RSS Feed URL, click on "test rss feed". It should be working properly and it will show "Feed parsed OK". Then, click on the "Continue to Step 2" button.
4. In the next step, you will come to a page (as shown in the picture below) to select the services that you would like to automatically update your blog posts to. The choices here include Twitter, Facebook, StatusNet, HelloTxt and LinkedIn. In this case, since we want to automatically post to Twitter, then click on Twitter. (You can click on other services if you would want to post to other services.) Then, click "All Done."
5. Then, you will come to the next page that requires you to "Authenticate" that grand the access of TwitterFeed to post on Twitter. Here, you will have to click on the blue "Authenticate Twitter" button to login to Twitter account.
6. When your RSS Feed is confirm and the authentication is done, you will see a page like the picture below. Click on "All Done" button on the lower part of that page and your Blog RSS Feed are now linked to TwitterFeed.com. So, whenever you update your blog with new posts, it will be automatically posted to Twitter.com.
Once you have done all the steps, you will come to a "Congratulations" page. There, you can go to TwitterFeed.com dashboard to have a look at the RSS Feed you just added. Look at the picture below. Click on "Go to Dashboard" button.
Go to TwitterFeed.com Dashboard For More RSS FeedTwitterFeed.com Dashboard is where you can see all your Feeds that are linked to TwitterFeed.com. Here, in the picture below, you can see that my blog's RSS Feed are linked to TwitterFeed.com.
In case you have more blogs to add to TwitteFeed.com, you can always add them using the "Create New Feed" to add more RSS Feed and posts them automatically to Twitter.com whenever you update you blogs.
That is all the steps to automatically update Twitter with new blog posts.
About the Author: This Post is written by William Lee (Nickname: Greenleaf). Make money blogging and work from home is the best job I ever experienced.